Tissue memory is far-reaching. Every cell in your body stores emotional information. Whatever the source of the physical or emotional pain, Myofascial Release/Unwinding and fascia manipulation (Shape Tools) give the body and mind an opportunity to reconnect, integrate and heal the body and skin from the inside out.
If any chakras are unbalanced, blocked, under-active, or over-active, or shifted away from the midline, your physical biomechanics will be off as well, causing tugs, lines, & pulls on your skin & soft tissues, that could contribute to the look of rippled, dimpled skin, known as cellulite.
The featured picture is of the Deep Front Line of Fascia (Core) & the first 3 energy centers (chakras) affecting the alignment of your spine & emotional and physical biomechanics.
What are the Chakras, & how do they affect the look of your skin?
Chakras signify a clear movement of energy and allows you to be in good physical and mental health. The individual chakras throughout the body are focal points that blend the physical body with your mind, will, & emotions.
As long as energy flows freely through your all of your chakras, you are able to experience life fully and without discomfort. But you may encounter blockages that stop the continual flow of energy. This requires certain activities, foods, movements, and/or thought processes to restore your flow of energy. The seven chakras are all important and interconnected. If these energy centers get blocked, you may experience physical or emotional symptoms related to a particular chakra.
To unblock & strengthen your Solar Plexus to support your physical & emotional biomechanics: (Yellow dot on spine.)
1. Burn Manipura incense and essential oils.
Aromatherapy has the power to awaken our sense of personal power.
To open the solar plexus, burn fiery incense and essential oils like saffron, musk, sandalwood, ginger, and cinnamon.
2. Practice postures that balance the solar plexus chakra
- Practicing yoga postures with mindful breathing helps release tension in the solar plexus, physically, mentally, and emotionally. ￼
- The warrior poses build confidence and align the third chakra.
- Sun salutations warm up the body and connect with the fiery energy of the sun.
- Boat pose is another excellent posture for strengthening the abdominal muscles, balancing digestion, and bringing a sense of personal empowerment.
3. Heal from the Past:
- Many of our past traumas become stored in the body and continue to affect thought patterns and behaviors.
- People who have experienced a strict upbringing, bullying, or authoritarian parents, or those who have suffered mental or physical abuse tend to have difficulty balancing the third chakra.
4. Therapy, support from loved ones, and other healthy activities can help begin the path to healing from the past and restoring balance to the solar plexus chakra.
5. Repeat positive affirmations about “personal power”. By repeating affirmations, either out loud, in your head, or by writing them down, you help reverse negative thought patterns and replace them with constructive ones.
Change the script in your mind by repeating affirmations like:
“As I take on new challenges, I feel calm, confident, and powerful.”
“I feel motivated to pursue my purpose.”
“I am ambitious and capable.”
“I forgive myself for past mistakes, and I learn from them.”
“The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situations.”
“I have the courage to create positive change in my life.”
“I stand in my personal power.”
By connecting the dots between fascia health & your unprocessed emotions, what was your takeaway? I would love to hear your reflections in the comments.
Shift your Skin, Inner-Self, and Soul Fast,
MA, PT, MT-BC, NMT
Skin Salvation product recommendation to clear unprocessed emotions: Click Here: https://skin-salvation-transformation.myshopify.com/products/skin-salvation-chakra-on-the-go-energy-clearing-system