Skin Salvation product recommendation to clear unprocessed emotions: Click Here: https://skin-salvation-transformation.myshopify.com/products/skin-salvation-chakra-on-the-go-energy-clearing-system
Changing the way women look at fascia & cellulite by tying together emotions & how it affects the biomechanics of your body and the look of your skin.
Do you desire to see & understand the connection of fascia & emotional layers that scar down your fascia? Read on…
What are the Chakras, & how do they affect your alignment & your skin?
Chakras signify a clear movement of energy and allows you to be in good physical and mental health. The individual chakras throughout the body are focal points that blend the physical body with your mind, will, & emotions.
As long as energy flows freely through your all of your chakras, you are able to experience life fully and without discomfort. But you may encounter blockages that stop the continual flow of energy. This requires certain activities, foods, movements, and/or thought processes to restore your flow of energy.
The seven chakras are all important and interconnected. If these energy centers get blocked, you may experience physical or emotional symptoms related to a particular chakra. However, the Root Chakra is especially important, as it is the base of your entire chakra system & the base of your spine/back.
If the Root Chakra is off-center to the midline of your body, your soft tissues/connective tissues will begin to contract and scar down around this misalignment, and will contribute to these long-term fascia restriction patterns, causing pain, wrinkles, lines, tugs, pulls, and the look of cellulite on your skin.
The featured picture is the Deep Front Line of Fascia=Core (See image of the Deep Front Line of fascia with the Root Chakra. The Root Chakra is your ‘base energy center in your body, identified in the red circle.
Did you know the Root Chakra is the very basis of your survival center: your “fight-or-flight” response?
Any Aha moments why you feel stressed, anxious, or notched up with fear, & what you need to do…, read on…
When the Root Chakra is balanced and functioning properly:
1. You feel secure and at peace with the world.
2. You will feel grounded, yet free as a bird.
3. You will ooze serenity. You smile, and the world smiles back at you.
4. Your calmness is contagious and fabulously good for your soul.
5. You will feel full of vitality, and stability.
6. Your survival instinct, your desire for safety and security, and your basic needs, such as food and shelter are tied to this energy center as well. Your emotional needs like family loyalty, beliefs and values are directly linked with the root chakra too..
When the root chakra is blocked, physical symptoms you may experience are lethargy, feeling physically drained, problems in the colon & bladder, difficulty with elimination, pain &/or injuries in your low back, left arm/leg/feet, inflammation, cramps, and eating disorders.
Can you relate to any of this yet?
Symptoms when your Root Chakra is overactive/out-of-Balance:
You may notice bouncing from project to project (lack of focus), frenzied thoughts, & lack of proper attention to self-care. You may experience feelings of anxiety, panic and fear. This can lead you to feel burnout! Anyone feel burnt out lately?
Symptoms you may experience when your Root Chakra is under-active:
You can be lethargic, feel defeated, depressed, and unable to get things done.
How does the Root Chakra get totally blocked?
1. By fear and various forms of trauma.
2. Psychological symptoms may include: anxiety, insecurity, fear, restlessness, panic attacks, worry, overthinking, depression, nightmares, emotionally disconnected, disconnected from the body, anger/rage.
Quick Tips to Affect Immediate Changes in your Root Chakra:
1. Take 5 Deep breaths allowing the muscles time to transform any residual “fight or flight” energy into courageous yet calm inner strength.
2. Root Chakra Affirmations: (combined with deep, slow breathing, with each inhale and exhale.)
“I am fully supported by the earth beneath me, and I let go of all of the tension in my body. I am safe, & I am supported.”
How do you feel after releasing your cares & worries, aligning with the slow, calm directive of your breath? I would love to hear how you felt in the comments.
Shift your Skin, Inner-Self, and Soul Fast,
MA, PT, MT-BC, NMT
Photo Credit: Anatomy Trains